Now you can have the legendary quality that Shure's known for in an affordable package. The BLX288 receiver has been paired with one of the most popular microphones that Shure has to offer, the PG58. This wireless combo offers UHF reliability and 10 selectable channels which is easily determined by looking at the LCD display.
A comprehensive first step into professional wireless, Performance Gear Wireless Systems are engineered to the same uncompromising quality standards as PGX, SLX, ULX and UHF-R wireless. Marrying superior sound quality and stage-proven endurance with advanced features like Internal Antenna Diversity and frequency selectability, Performance Gear Wireless fulfils the promise of independent, confident performance in freedom from the wire.
- Reliable wireless performance
- Up to 8 compatible systems (across multiple bands)
- Shureﾒs patented Predictive Diversity ensures continuous reception
- Confident, portable setup
- Internal Antenna
- First in the industry
- Internal 1/4 wave antennas minimize poor positioning and breakage
- Durable construction
- Superior sound quality
- Variable companding ratio for clear sound
- 80 years of microphone expertise
- Internal Antenna Diversity
- Up to 10 selectable channels
- 8 compatible systems (multiple bands vary per country)
- 1/4 in. and XLR output
PG58 Handheld Transmitter
- Power, mute and battery status LED
- Power and mute switch
- AA battery (included) provides 8 hours of battery life
- 75m (250 ft.) operating range
- Working Range: 75m (250 ft.) Note: actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference.
- Audio Channel Response: Minimum: 45 Hz. Maximum: 15 kHz (overall system channel depends on microphone element).
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.5%, typical Ref. +/ﾖ 33 kHz deviation, 1 kHz tone
- Dynamic Range: >100 dB A-weighted, typical
- Operating Temperature Range: -18ﾰC (0ﾰF) to +57ﾰC (+135ﾰF) Note: battery characteristics may limit this range
- Transmitter Audio Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of low impedance output) and the tip of the high impedance 1/4-inch output.
PG2 Handheld Transmitter
- Audio Input Level: +2 dBV maximum at -10dB position -8 dBV maximum at 0dB position
- Gain Adjustment Range: 10dB
- RF Transmitter Output: 10 mW typical (dependent on applicable country regulations)
- Dimensions: 223.52 L x 53.34 Dia. (8.8 in. x 2.10 in.)
- Weight: 218 grams (7.7 oz.) without battery
- Housing: Molded ABS handle and battery cup
- Power Requirements: 4 AA alkaline or rechargeable battery
- Battery Life: >8 hours (alkaline)
- 2 Wireless Microphones
- Power cable