SINGTRONIC UHF-450Pro is a dual UHF wireless microphone system. The UHF-450Pro professional wireless microphone system introduces a number of advanced technology and components, including the efficient low-consumption RF transmission technology, elimination of switching impact technology, slow changed output control technology, superb sensitive UHF narrowband receiver and etc.. EDA, online simulation accessorial design and strict quality control are applied to ensure each system with excellent electronic function. The system offers one 1/4" output and one balanced XLR output connectors provides the highest signal quality to your mixer or amplifier. Those make UHF-450Pro ready to be used at any time.
- Desktop receiver and enhanced muting, high signal / noise ratio.
- Almost zero noise output when standby.
- Broad frequency response range, super low distortion.
- No impact on switching receiver, ensure safety of rear stage amplifier system and speaker.
- Perfect operative status signals, fluorescence display, with digital microphone.
- Long practical distance. Over 30m in ideal circumstances; practical 20 m radius in complex circumstances.
- Dual frequency design. Be able to use two microphones at the same time without mutual interference.
- Applicable for medium& small stages, karaoke halls, and home entertainment etc.
- Receiving Mode: Crystal Frequency Lock
- Frequency Stability : 15PPM
- Sensitivity: 3uV 30dB S/N
- Signal to Noise Ration : 60dB
- Audio Output: 0~0.5V/4.7K Output Jacks : One 1/4" Unbalanced
- Output jack, One XLR balanced output jacks
- Power Supply: AC120(±10%) Transmitter
- Battery: 1.5V AA battery
- RF Output: 10mW
- Nominal Deviation: 25KHz, Max 40KHz
- Power On LED
- Battery Low Indicator
- Silence circuit eliminated popping noises when the switch is turned on or off
- Wide frequency response with low harmonic distortion
- Perfect mute function and high spurious emission
- Operating Frequency Range: UHF Band
- Frequency Stability:± 0.005%
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Frequency Responses: 50-16000Hz
- S/N Ratio: > 60dB
- Maximum Sound Pressure : ≥120dB
- Distortion Factor :≤1%
- Effective Field (in the open air) : 50M
- 2 UHF Wireless Microphones
- 1 Receiver 3" 1/4" to 1/4" Microphone Cable
- 4 x AA batteries
- Instruction Manual